We are working closely with 4 primary schools from across London, who are acting as ‘design schools’ and are helping to develop and test early versions of the teaching materials. For more information about these schools see the design schools page.
The wider trial starting from September 2015 will involve over 100 schools across the country, clustered around a number of regional hubs each led by a ScratchMaths local coordinator.
- Blackburn led by Katie John (Education Consultant – Intack Primary School)
- Bradford led by Paul Scott (Service Manager – The Curriculum Innovation Service)
- Devon/Somerset led by Ruth Trundley (Primary Maths Advisor – Babcock LDP) and Julia Briggs (Education Technology Advisor – Somerset ELIM)
- London led by Joe Halloran (London Connected Learning Centre)
- Merseyside led by Gareth Griffiths (Curriculum Consultant – hi-impact consultancy)
- Staffordshire led by Jill Gosney (Teacher Consultant – Entrust)